Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) surgery is a highly specialized branch of orthopedic surgery that focuses on all aspects of facial and skull disorders. In this report, GlobalData covers the following segments: CMF plate and screw fixation, CMF distraction, cranial flap fixation, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) replacement, CMF bone graft substitutes, and thoracic fixation (rigid fixation only). Throughout the report, adoption patterns, procedure volumes, and market revenues for all the aforementioned segments are included. In addition, GlobalData included an analysis on the dural repair market, which consists of dural substitutes and dural sealants. However, procedure numbers and market revenues for dural repair are provided only for the US market.
The 5EU market remains an important arena for CMF devices. Market shares by country are included in the figures below for each of the EU markets covered in this report. The competitive landscape in the CMF space in Europe is similar to that in the US, with DePuy Synthes taking the lead. Given that the marketplace is dominated by global orthopedic devices manufacturers, with very few pioneering startup companies, the market shares were found to be very similar among the 5EU countries.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/medipoint-craniomaxillofacial-devices-5eu-analysis-and-market-forecasts
- An overview of Craniomaxillofacial Devices, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized EU Craniomaxillofacial Devices market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Craniomaxillofacial Devices.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Craniomaxillofacial Devices sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the EU Craniomaxillofacial Devices market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in EU Craniomaxillofacial Devices market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
Request Free Sample Of This Study @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/medipoint-craniomaxillofacial-devices-5eu-analysis-and-market-forecasts#tabs-4
- Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What's the next big thing in EU Craniomaxillofacial Devices market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Website: Radiant Insights