"Asia Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016" is among the latest region specific policy reports from GlobalData, which offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy markets in the region. The report covers fifteen key countries in the region, providing the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry in each of the countries. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the each country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/asia-pacific-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by countries in the APAC region to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in the region both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the region.
- The report discussed the policy scenario in 15 key countries of the APAC region - Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- The report discusses how the region fares in renewable energy deployment and compares the 15 countries based on the use of different types or incentives.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable enrgy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in different countries in the region.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Get Sample Copy of Report Here: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/asia-pacific-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016#tab4