"Solar Thermal Power in China, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Solar Thermal market in China.
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global Solar Thermal market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in China (includes conventional Hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes Wind, small hydro, Solar Thermal and renewable) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in China Solar Thermal market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to Solar Thermal market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Browse the full “Solar Thermal Power Market” report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/solar-thermal-power-in-china-market-outlook-to-2030
The report analyses global renewable power market, global Solar Thermal market, China power market, China renewable power market and China Solar Thermal market. The Scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2015 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2030.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global Solar Thermal market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major Solar Thermal countries in 2015 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in China and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- An overview on China renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2015.
- Detailed overview of China Solar Thermal market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming Solar Thermal projects.
- Deal analysis of China Solar Thermal market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and Solar Thermal in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/energy-alternative-sources
Reasons to Buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in China Solar Thermal market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.